Sewage

Moonraker 2

There have been many discussions about where people empty their toilet cassette, I don't want to bring up the rights and wrongs, but I thought this article in the paper puts an interesting dinamic on the argument.
An article next to it goes to to describe how the water companies have been paying massive dividends over the30 years, whilst increasing borrowing and reducing investment.
20200702_092419.jpg

Ban the water company's, put barriers on the outflows and force them to use somebody else's facilities at enormous cost.

Sound familiar?

I am surprised a Local Councillor has not spotted this. You only have to open the toilet cassette door on the MH to be spotted by a Local Councillor.

There are still cess pits in use which can overflow - boats have sea toilets - reed bed filtration systems - factories pumping treated crap out to sea depending on tides - dont think countries will ever clean up

Hate to be the voice of doom, but we really are all on the road to hell whichever way you look at things.

Guess we'll have to make the best of what time is left for all of us, whatever age we might be, young or old.
Be thankful for some of the good things we still have left before they are eventually destroyed by a greedy, overpopulated world.

Lots of rivers are much cleaner than they used to be because the amount of contaminants has been drastically reduced. That doesn’t mean folks should purposely empty a cassette in a river. You can empty your cassette in my septic tank and even with blue fluid in it will be okay. If 50 folks did it then it wouldn’t but it can recover. My septic tank has liquid overflow by design.

If you notice lots of little holes being dug all over the place? Thats your infrastructure slowly falling apart and being patched up. Rather than investing in a decent repair such as ripping up big bits of road, just patch it up, it costs less and wont impact this years profits. Sadly it will need digging up again as the next bit breaks but again a patch is better than a proper reapir. But each patch delays traffic and that hits the productivity of the country as our countries productivity falls further behind our competitiors. And as for borrowing, who do they borrow from. If you borrow you pay back with interest, that lowers headline profits "we're only making a few £££, look how poor we are". But who do they borrow from and how come you can pay such big dividends?

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back