Set of "Taylormade" Insulated Windscreen Front Window covers Ducato 2009

tidewatcher

These came with the van and appear to have had minimal use, no tears or marks only very slight signs of ever being fitted. The side window covers are held to the windscreen covers by very strong Velcro so you can fit them complete or just the front screen if you wish. Excellent condition with minimal signs of ever being used. New they look to be £150 ish, would accept £75 collected. Postage seems to be about £10 but could confirm that if interested. Located in Exmouth Devon
. screens 1.jpgscreens 2.jpgscreens 3.jpg

Damn, don't think they will fit our Citroen relay as it is 2018.....hope you sell them soon. Bargain!

Wonder if these would fit my 2007 ducato ? They should do I would of thought I looked up on Taylor Made site seems they make a size to fit 2007-present can you tell me do they have the triangle pockets that hook onto top of door when you are fitting them I may chance them fitting mine, I do have the fiamma white screen cover not thermal thought of course and this fits via said little pocket thing going over top of door then a magnet holds bottom part to door panel not sure how these ones fit. I am in west sussex think postage will be about what you said I think. Upon reading more on their site it seems they do 2 types for the Ducato a short and a long version the short is for the van conversion and the long is for the A Class from what I can tell not sure how to work out what one you have though other than asking you what van you have :) that may help me see if they are going to fit failing that next step is perhaps you could let me know the measurement of the actual drop for front screen the doors will all be same it will be window screen that is different I am guessing that is why they do a long and short version of cover ?? Interested though after all this typing lol :)

Last edited:

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back