Servicing - Farnham/Farnborough area

Canalsman

Until recently, though I am full-timing, I have been based in Cheshire because that's where my house is situated.

Looks like the house has now been sold, touch wood etc, so I'm going to spend more time in the north Hampshire and West Surrey vicinity.

When I return from France the 'van will be due for service and MOT.

I'm looking for recommendations to pinpoint who can help with these.

All tips received with gratitude ...

we have been using -

Camberley MOT Centre Ltd
Class 4, 5 & 7 M.O.T. Service & Repair Centre
22 Doman Road,
Yorktown Industrial Estate,
Camberley,
SURREY
GU15 3DF
Tel: 01276 65777

for around 8 years for MOT and service. Highly recommend them, friendly, efficient and always find the most cost effective way of carrying out repairs.

We have been using their sister company in Farnborough for our car for even longer, maybe 14 years, but they don't do van MOTs.

For the mot a local council testing station is worth considering, they don’t do repairs so have no vested interest in lookiing to fail a vehicle , always the risk with local garages they are looking for incremental income

Hi Chris, I lived in Virginia water and originally used the council mot centre at burnt oak near old Woking but that closed down, then moved onto Camberley mot center so another vote for them 👍

we have been using -

Camberley MOT Centre Ltd
Class 4, 5 & 7 M.O.T. Service & Repair Centre
22 Doman Road,
Yorktown Industrial Estate,
Camberley,
SURREY
GU15 3DF
Tel: 01276 65777

for around 8 years for MOT and service. Highly recommend them, friendly, efficient and always find the most cost effective way of carrying out repairs.

We have been using their sister company in Farnborough for our car for even longer, maybe 14 years, but they don't do van MOTs.

Thank you, that looks like a great recommendation.

Reckon I'll give them a try!

Hi Chris, I lived in Virginia water and originally used the council mot centre at burnt oak near old Woking but that closed down, then moved onto Camberley mot center so another vote for them 👍

That's two votes for Camberley ...

Thanks for the recommendation.

I much prefer a referral.

Registered home base is Ash Vale (grew up and Aged Ps still live there). A few years back used Deep cut garage in Mychett.

Thanks for the suggestion. Much appreciated and it's good to have a Plan B ...

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back