Scotland?

Toffeecat

Hi all. I have two weeks hols and im thinking the first two weeks in Feb. Lets assume i get one of the new jabs, lock down eases a bit and i can go off on my jollies. I want somewhere with great scenery for my landscape pics. Somewhere Scottish. Im assuming i can travel but of course wont if not allowed. But if i can where do you recommend Scotland wise. or even Europe. That said, if i could photograph foxes reliably id pay £££ for the chance so if anyone knows anyone who has foxes in the garden and wants a few £££ or badgers.

Check out Argaty Red Kites. As well as the kite feeding they also have a photography hide in the woods which is really popular with professional photographers. There are foxes and badgers in the area.

And of course Applecross (my favourite).

Some fantastic views from the top of the Bealach na ba.

Many Deer, Highland Cattle, Otters and Seals.

Applecross looks great! Can a 6 metre motorhome manage the roads around there? Noticed the warnings on a sign, no caravans, big vehicles, learners

Oban,Fort William some great wild camping spot should be on the app. Great area for base and drive out and explore.

Applecross looks great! Can a 6 metre motorhome manage the roads around there? Noticed the warnings on a sign, no caravans, big vehicles, learners

No problem, you don't have to go over the Bealach na ba pass, but I always do. The other route is quite a bit longer but again stunning views.

If you do go, please do not eat all of the squat lobsters at the Inn or I won't be pleased! 😐

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back