Scandinavia with dogs

Thank you for your reply it's good to hear from someone who has been to Scandinavia with there dogs in a motorhome all the Web info is not very clear for someone travelling in a motorhome ps I have 2 springer spaniels and a shorkie
Thanks again
Likewise, many thanks for some genuine knowledge and experience. In accordance with what I thought. Three dogs will cost a bit in the vet inspection fees, I wonder what Danish ones charge ? I've only ever used French vets who I have found to be excellent and much better priced than in the UK, for other treatments when I've needed them.

Likewise, many thanks for some genuine knowledge and experience. In accordance with what I thought. Three dogs will cost a bit in the vet inspection fees, I wonder what Danish ones charge ? I've only ever used French vets who I have found to be excellent and much better priced than in the UK, for other treatments when I've needed them.
From my experience vets fees vary just as much in the Nordic countries.i.e over 400 Swedish crowns in a small town called Hofors to about 260 crowns in a town much further north however we made the mistake of going to the vet without an appointment , we were charged extra as it was treated as an emergency, won’t make that mistake again.

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back