Satnavs

I have the tomtom camper and find it’s great, don’t forget a lot of the roads leading to many campsites because there buried out the way are small thin roads and it won’t have any choice to send you down it to reach the campsite.

Probably find all satnavs work out if a route is wide enough for your vehicle - with no consideration for if another vehicle is coming the other way - if a road looks too tight play it safe and find an alternative route - easier said than done i know

Dont discount the Xgody X4 or X5 just because they are made in China , ( 9" screen , free updates , vehicle size and weight etc ) and all for £50 !

Probably find all satnavs work out if a route is wide enough for your vehicle - with no consideration for if another vehicle is coming the other way - if a road looks too tight play it safe and find an alternative route - easier said than done i know
Absolutely right, if it is wide enough it will send you along it

Do you have one?
if you are looking for a SatNav and like the look of the Xgody, I think I have one available? bought it as it was meant to be great but I much preferred the Garmin to be honest.

Also .... this may be of interest ... IIRC it also has a wireless reversing camera with it ;) (I saw the camera kit this morning in my shed as it happens)

if you are looking for a SatNav and like the look of the Xgody, I think I have one available? bought it as it was meant to be great but I much preferred the Garmin to be honest.

Also .... this may be of interest ... IIRC it also has a wireless reversing camera with it ;) (I saw the camera kit this morning in my shed as it happens)
I will PM later (y)

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back