Sat in barn for over 10 yrs

Love it!

I would have to have it resprayed in green though.

I've got enough 'walty green' stuff already lol

IMG_20191204_131121.jpg

IMG_20191226_184433.jpg

Been watching the re-run of Fred Dibnah on BBC4. Up and down the country in his maroon (y) Landy with his ladder rack on the roof. Its still on the road and taxed and MOTd till next year.(y)

Been watching the re-run of Fred Dibnah on BBC4. Up and down the country in his maroon (y) Landy with his ladder rack on the roof. Its still on the road and taxed and MOTd till next year.(y)

Not much of the original vehicle left now though.... And he hated the air portable that was rebuilt for him (didn't like the V8 in it...or at least the fuel economy)

Yep. Triggers broom. I tried driving one once. Had to have the window open for my arm. Terrible ride too.

Yep. Triggers broom. I tried driving one once. Had to have the window open for my arm. Terrible ride too.

SWB ones are choppy to say the least.... LWB ones are much better....
Especially if someone hasn't neglected maintainance for the last 30/40 years so the leaf springs effectively don't move.

My 109 ffr (Fitted for radio) actually drives quite nicely (low mileage and only 1 other owner barring the military) with the extra weight of the radio battery/24v systems etc.

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back