Roller Team Pegaso 590

No it’s not an every day vehicle, too wide, and high for that kind of use, and it only returns 26mpg.
I bought mine from Catterick caravans, but in hindsight that was an error.
I am trading mine into Dicksons of Perth, who sell Roller Team.
This should be happening in the next 4-6 weeks.
I started the process in sept 2021, hence why second hand vans are so expensive. Two year waiting times are not unusual for new vans today, but hopefully this will improve soon.
can't speak about any specific models but I noticed in the Motorhome show at the NEC this month they had some "immediate delivery" signs on windscreens (y)

can't speak about any specific models but I noticed in the Motorhome show at the NEC this month they had some "immediate delivery" signs on windscreens (y)
If you go to Auto Trader there are some Pegaso 590 for sale new.
and one second hand.

Brownhills have a lower spec of my new van for dec/ jan delivery David, as far as I can see it’s the only one available in the U.K. but it’s priced at £85,500 around £7000 more than the list price,

Things are improving from what I am hearing, but depending on what you are looking for lengthy waiting times are still the norm. But things will surely get better. We tried to order our van Sept 2021, were told Rapido were not taking any more orders, we had to wait till July 2022 to submit our order.

The Scottish show had some of the vans with sold stickers on them.
Possibly the immediate delivery was for the vans on display.

Last edited:
Dicksons of Perth eh? Not at all impressed with them. When we were thinking of downsizing we rented a PVC from them for a few days 4 or 5 years back to see if we could live with a smaller (6.4m) van, which we couldn’t!. Very poor sevice and, if I recall correctly one of their directors was in trouble for kicking his dog and also he‘d been caught speeding. Irrelevant to how the dealership works I accept but possibly symptomatic of their attitudes at that time. Things may well have improved there now but we were really disappointed with them.

Dicksons of Perth eh? Not at all impressed with them. When we were thinking of downsizing we rented a PVC from them for a few days 4 or 5 years back to see if we could live with a smaller (6.4m) van, which we couldn’t!. Very poor sevice and, if I recall correctly one of their directors was in trouble for kicking his dog and also he‘d been caught speeding. Irrelevant to how the dealership works I accept but possibly symptomatic of their attitudes at that time. Things may well have improved there now but we were really disappointed with them.
That’s a real shame.
To be honest over the past two years I have nothing but praise for who I have been dealing with. Any correspondence from Rapido has been forwarded to me, and they have replied promptly with any emails or phone calls I have made in the past two years. My only reason for going to them was because they are the only company in Scotland who sell Rapido, and I was not interested in any other van. I made the mistake of buying my last van from an English dealership, and was not going to make that mistake again. They even carried out a fridge repair to my current van under warranty, even though I did not buy it from them.

This is local to me
Screenshot_20231029-155857_Chrome.jpg

Hi
I am looking at the 590 and live in Scotland - what dealer did you use? And would you think it is practical to use as an everyday vehicle?
When do you plan to sell?
Thanks
Emma
Thanks for info - I work 2mins from Dicksons so you must be near me!! Can you pm me details of the 590 you are selling? Might not be in my budget but worth an ask!!
Thanks
Emma

No it’s not an every day vehicle, too wide, and high for that kind of use, and it only returns 26mpg.
I started the process in sept 2021, hence why second hand vans are so expensive. Two tear waiting times are not unusual for new vans today, but hopefully this will improve soon.
Ha I work 5mins from Dicksons so very close to me! Can you pm me details of the 590 you will be selling - not sure if in our budget but worth an ask!

This looks a nice vehicle but if anyone is considering this, also have a look at the Rapido 854f (we have one) which although a different layout provides a lot of the same benefits. We omitted the rear dropdown bed so it's optimised for 2. Ours is 6.7m so still compact but the very latest model is a little longer than ours but benefits from a larger garage.

This looks a nice vehicle but if anyone is considering this, also have a look at the Rapido 854f (we have one) which although a different layout provides a lot of the same benefits. We omitted the rear dropdown bed so it's optimised for 2. Ours is 6.7m so still compact but the very latest model is a little longer than ours but benefits from a larger garage.
Yes I like your van, and I considered it alongside the Malibu equivalent. But the selling point was we wanted a 6m van. Also the Rapido has a U.K. layout with the drivers door on the drivers side, and the habitation door on the nearside.
Our new van will be a Rapido, but we have decided to go smaller with their V68 PVC.

I started the process in sept 2021, hence why second hand vans are so expensive. Two tear waiting times are not unusual for new vans today, but hopefully this will improve soon.
Hi Fisherman
Can you pm me regarding this? I work just along the road from Dicksons so am interested!
Thanks
Emma

A wee bit more than speeding!

I googled the twat after he gave my wife abuse on the phone. He had called to say they sold the van to someone else but we had already paid the full deposit.

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back