Roller Team Dealers

barge1914

Anyone had any dealings with Peter Roberts Motorhomes near Holmfirth, and could give me their opinions?
Or any other good recommendations within spitting distance of the Peak District?

I live only 2mins from Peter Roberts, although I have never had any dealings with them, they do seem to have a very good reputation, they are just a small family firm

There you go Ian, pop round to Peter Roberts, look at a few motorhomes, then call on Helen to dump your waste, fill with water, oh and you might as well stop for a bit of Christmas dinner whilst you'r there!

Not a problem there’s a tap at the front of the house a manhole cover at the rear of the house,
And we are going all out this Christmas there will be a choice of brown or white bread and a choice of 3 different flavours of jam

And we are going all out this Christmas there will be a choice of brown or white bread and a choice of 3 different flavours of jam

Blimey, you're living large aren't you, we'd be lucky if we get to lick the leg of a spider!

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back