roi's tying the noose

roifromnwales

on may 28th next year roi and his other half are tying the knot at Gretna, 10am. the old original famous Blacksmiths shop. Not to be confused with the other one at a big posh hotel.
we hope to provide a field for campers at Gretna.
after the deed at the anvil and the photos we will be heading north into the western highlands to Loch Eck where we will have a field, marquee and big bonfire and pig roast. there will also be a ceileidh.
(for those who don't know what that is basically it is a celtic piss up where those that can (and want to) play instruments, sing, dance, tell stories or jokes. we have many friends up there from our previous trips and there are several musicians wanting to play for us. because of the location it will cost an arm and a leg to get a bar out there so we have decided to have a bring your own booze.
this way it will be affordable for everyone.
anybody who wishes to join us at the celebrations from this site will be welcome, just put your names down on this topic and some way of contacting you ie e-mail if it's not in members list and you will get an invite with directions nearer the time.
for those who fancy it the ceileidh will probably not finish til late sunday so plan on sobering time before driving home. it is the bank hols here south. of the border.
ANY FURTHER INFO WANTED; CONTACT ME:)
:D
remember folks
HOME IS WHERE YOU PARK IT
ps; no wedding presents reqd. we both have homes and things so have no room for what we've got. if anyone wishes to throw a couple of quid in the bucket towards the cost of the fields etc it would be gratefully recd with thanks but only your company is compulsory.

What !!!
No one wants to come to the major p** up of the year. I'm disappointed. I've arranged fields for camping and a pig roast (something else for veggies) and loads of entertainment for you lot too.

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back