Ripped off ?

You state you've been living with your wife in the caravan, but then said if you arrive in the camper? Surely the camper was already on site? Have you by any chance now stopped paying for the shed? I don't see a problem with her original charge, purely because you were happy with that from the start, even though I personally think it's excessive and would never have paid that. If you've now stopped paying her for the hire of the shed then I could understand why she would now want to charge for the camper, after all, greedy or not it's her land to charge as she wants, I do think she is being unreasonable to try this on during lockdown but hey that's what some are like, is there absolutely nowhere you can park nearby? Annoying as it may be, also as you would be fulltiming without bricks and mortar then you could stay there til we get the all clear.
Hi there , please read the whole thread again.

We thought about running a CL/CS if we were able to move but some people on here don't realize the costs to the site owner and if there is no money in it then just let it grow weeds.
I hear there's a shed-load of money in growing weed... probably more than enough to buy a new Hymer instead of emptying the poo tank every time...

Hi there , please read the whole thread again.
Just read the thread again, sorry but to my mind what you are saying doesn’t sit right, one minute you say your wife is marooned then you say she’ll be kicked off, which during lockdown if the landlady tries it then just call police, there is already animosity between you and the landlady so it’s not gonna make it any worse. You still haven’t answered my questions, so all I can do is make assumptions on what you’ve said previously, and especially as I am only hearing one side of the story. You do seem to get a bit up in arms when someone isn’t siding with you- again only my opinion and on a forum it’s even harder to judge. Lockdown will soon be over, probably best to sit tight, bite your tongue and learn from the experience. All the best.

Oh the poor chap can do without lockjaw as well as lockdown, reckon he'd go over the edge....

iu.jpeg

On my friends farm he has a CL and to avoid the Club sanctioning him about the fulltimers living ther, he pulled them all onto the tennis court area,and coupled them to the farm electrical system , with the water on tap. This avoided the use of the field and the interference of the club in the beginning of the lockdown. He as a few caravans and a couple of MH there. They are just tenants not visitors at the moment.

We thought about running a CL/CS if we were able to move but some people on here don't realize the costs to the site owner and if there is no money in it then just let it grow weeds.

I should try and clarify this better, its not just money but when some people want everything including unlimited electricity for £10 a night, dump their water and rubbish it gets to the point what would be an interest becomes a burden.
I hope you understand.

If you prefer to avoid confrontation is there nowhere you can park close to the c.l and then walk to visit your wife. She can't charge you to park then.
and show 2 fingers on the way out, it starts with peace and love,then the 2 fingers. by . ok.pj

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back