Revolution laundry

andyjanet

Hi all, looking on the face ache page there are loads of these laundry’s all over uk, does anyone have a link to an interactive map, all I can find is one that does Ireland, I have contacted the company and await there response, Andy

Think one is being built on here,started down south a few years back but springing up here to,time we started to clean ourselves up.:lol-061:

Finding launderettes isn't easy as we found last year in Germany, we tried Google but trying to distinguish between laundries and launderettes is tricky.
France, Spain and Portugal isn't to bad Intermarche quite often have machines outside.
I hope you come up with something because it would help a lot of us on here.

in ROI i used to go into the local tourist information office looking for repair garages and laundrettes and LPG garages .... brilliantly helpful.....

the old fashioned "ask a local" seems to be out of fashion.... but still most useful

Such shame, I tried Hereford and nothing showed as well.

Such shame, I tried Hereford and nothing showed as well.

I think it only does the revolution sites, i think everybody knows I know where the laundry is in Hereford after digging the van out of the grass bank my jeans were in a right state 😄👍

Think one is being built on here,started down south a few years back but springing up here to,time we started to clean ourselves up.:lol-061:

Been trying for years to get you on a washing thread after seeing your signature on your posts 😄😄😄

B5FF4A14-1F0B-4DF2-99B7-C01AD1C7B681.jpgF6346E4D-4919-4F89-BED7-ECC9B3F3A6F7.jpgthis is all I get and if I try and open it I get a file folder that just says 10 mb

Downloads fine on my Android tablet ...

We need an iPhone or iPad guru!

Phil should be the one to advise.

New launderette at antrim yellow station beside a26 at roundabout north bound.

Attachments

• washing cloths.png
    washing cloths.png
    116.7 KB · Views: 174

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back