Rechargeable Lights For Inside

winks

We have two of these very lights in the van. One in the bathroom and one in the bed space. They are very useful and we charge them via usb when we're on the move. Just another small energy saver for the winter months with no EHU.

Cheers

H

In one of our cupboards at home I fitted a PIR battery light similar to that in OP with the intension of wiring a fixed mains light at sometime when I got a round to'it, that was several years ago, works so well it's still there.

In one of our MH cupboards I placed a battery light but use rechargeable batteries in it though have not had to charge them since. LED'S barely use owt! 😁

We have two of these very lights in the van. One in the bathroom and one in the bed space. They are very useful and we charge them via usb when we're on the move. Just another small energy saver for the winter months with no EHU.

Cheers

H
Cheers Harold ,just ordered them g

Dont see the point as my van has led lights running from the rechargeable batteries, all sorted by sun and alternator. 😂

I see what you mean Trev , but these have the PIR function for nocturnal loo visits and last ages on a charge. If you left them connected to usb then yes you would have fit and forget. Providing you have access to usb point where you want your lights.

Cheers

H

I see what you mean Trev , but these have the PIR function for nocturnal loo visits and last ages on a charge. If you left them connected to usb then yes you would have fit and forget. Providing you have access to usb point where you want your lights.

Cheers

H
My toilet one is like that but on main battery, handy in the WEE hrs of the night.

I see what you mean Trev , but these have the PIR function for nocturnal loo visits and last ages on a charge.
Cheers

H

we've got some small blue leds at floor level and a push on/off switch near the bed.

Fact is batteries are 400 times less cost effective than mains power as they are binned or recharged, why when you already have a big chargeable battery for that, don't make sense to me.

Got mine yesterday took ten min charge fitted and also impressed as they are neater than the ones I had but shuffled em aboot

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back