Rear view camera

• Thread starter Deleted member 90408
  • Start date

Deleted member 90408

I have a factory fitted built in sat nav touch screen radio unit in my 2017 fiat Ducato. Is it possible to take the camera feed out of it and plug into a separate monitor, take the power feed from the reversing lights and connect it to a permanent supply so that the reversing camera function becomes a full time rear view system ?

Should be no prob, mine is done like that with a dash switch so as I can which one of you gents keeps peeing behind my van, not bothered about the girls. :)

I have a factory fitted built in sat nav touch screen radio unit in my 2017 fiat Ducato. Is it possible to take the camera feed out of it and plug into a separate monitor, take the power feed from the reversing lights and connect it to a permanent supply so that the reversing camera function becomes a full time rear view system ?
Does the reversing camera actually provide you with a useful rear view for when driving? The dedicated reversing cameras that I have seen had a very limited view being angled steeply downwards.

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back