Ready for unlock.

MOJO

Free Member
IMG_20200524_145915.jpg

Can you imagine the difficulty explaining to your insurer that you had a speedboat on a trailer, an SUV, a quad, and a large trailer with a box containing many other no doubt expensive items, stolen.

Davy

Or do we have Show Biz royalty on here: Simon Dee? I can just hear Eamonn Andrews This is Your Life intro: 'From Playboy to Bingo Caller, Tailor, Alcoholic, back to being a playboy [once the antibiotics worked], then telephonist and a respected Prince Andrew lookalike, Simon Dee, This is your life;....

fullsizeoutput_1bb.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:
Why on earth does anyone want all that cr*p?
The whole point is to get away with as simple a life as possible, I have no telly, no internet, no microwave, no scooter, nada.
Bed on wheels, that's it.
I know, takes all sorts and we are all different, but still.
Because it’s fun, and life’s short. 😁 couldn’t see a jet ski though, which I’d love to have. lol.

The whole point is to get away with as simple a life as possible, I have no telly, no internet, no microwave, no scooter, nada.

OMG - don't tell me - you're sitting in an Internet Cafe! Where is it?! The coffee any good?!!! See you when I get there... 👍 😉 😁

Yes, let's 'come out' right here and now on this forum, we are an item, we have each other if we need any 'nada'... oh the relief now that's off my shoulders...

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back