Pump King

Jeff G

Free Member
Apologies if this has been posted elsewhere,but it seems the CAMC/Pumpking cards expire 17th of this month.

Wonder if the pin can be changed by the cardholder?

Dear Valued Customer,

As a member of the Caravan and Motorhome Club and active user of the Pump-King Fuel Card, we are excited to announce that Pump-King has been purchased by Horizon Fuel Limited and will now operate under Fuelpecker.

Fuelpecker has listened to customer feedback and developed set discounts off the pump price which means guaranteed savings and therefore no more weekly fuel price text messages or variable savings. Fuelpecker has also expanded the network to include Shell petrol stations. Please see below the UK set discounts:
mail

In addition, the Fuelpecker set discounts are now available in Europe so you can save whilst travelling! These discounts can be found on the Fuelpecker website.

In order to take advantage of these benefits please click on the link below and sign up for your new Fuelpecker discount card.
Pump-King will close on 17th February 2020.
Your Pump-King account will be cancelled and your information will be securely deleted from Pump-King on the 17th February 2020. Therefore your Pump-King card will not work after the 17th February 2020.

We hope you take advantage of the new benefits with Fuelpecker. For more information and FAQs please visit the Fuelpecker website.

Kind regards
Horizon Fuel Limited
Caravan and Motorhome Club Fue

Last edited:
Apologies if this has been posted elsewhere,but it seems the CAMC/Pumpking cards expire 17th of this month.

Wonder if the pin can be changed by the cardholder?

Dear Valued Customer,

As a member of the Caravan and Motorhome Club and active user of the Pump-King Fuel Card, we are excited to announce that Pump-King has been purchased by Horizon Fuel Limited and will now operate under Fuelpecker.

Fuelpecker has listened to customer feedback and developed set discounts off the pump price which means guaranteed savings and therefore no more weekly fuel price text messages or variable savings. Fuelpecker has also expanded the network to include Shell petrol stations. Please see below the UK set discounts:
mail

In addition, the Fuelpecker set discounts are now available in Europe so you can save whilst travelling! These discounts can be found on the Fuelpecker website.

In order to take advantage of these benefits please click on the link below and sign up for your new Fuelpecker discount card.
Pump-King will close on 17th February 2020.
Your Pump-King account will be cancelled and your information will be securely deleted from Pump-King on the 17th February 2020. Therefore your Pump-King card will not work after the 17th February 2020.

We hope you take advantage of the new benefits with Fuelpecker. For more information and FAQs please visit the Fuelpecker website.

Kind regards
Horizon Fuel Limited
Caravan and Motorhome Club Fue
You need to sign up for a different card

I checked with Fuelpecker the replacement, it is off the forecourt price not a std price like pumpking.
Not such a good deal.

I got a fill at 1.23 when the pump price was 1.54 at a motorway services.On the new card it would still have cost me 1.48
Dont think I'll be bothering

Not going to be worth using it on a motorway. However I have seen Esso forecourt prices that match or better the Pumpking prices and when Esso prices are competitive Fuelpecker will be useful.

How many cards can a person carry? Without looking I've got CAMC, CCC, National Trust, Ramblers, Tesco, Nectar, Co-op, and that's before the two credit cards, debit card and Caxton. It costs more in wear and tear on the wallet than the benefits on most of them.

Just filled up car at local Esso, £1.219 less 3p = £1.189 which is better than any other prices in this area.:)

Last edited:
Just filled up car at local Esso, £1.219 less 3p = £1.189 which is better than any other prices in this area.:)
yes ours was £1.259, so nearer £1.2. However the super diesel was £1.46, even with the discount that's £1.38, where as the pumpking was the same as the std diesel price. So Fuel pecker good for std diesel but not great for super diesel, my preference.

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back