Prodical son returns

• Thread starter Deleted member 21686
  • Start date

Deleted member 21686

Hi wildcampers, it's been a while since I posted and much has happened to me since then, the last time I met up was in the Pontygwyndy inn Caerphilly I think. I no longer have a camper because I attend dialysis 3 times a week as I have kidney failure. I miss it dearly but if I eventually have a transplant I'll be back out there with another. I wonder how many of my wild camping friends are still on here, How are you Phil?

Hi Haydn - long time no hear!

I don't really do facebook so have missed a lot of your posts there. Hope you and Julie get back on the road soon.

Hi haydn how's dialysis going these days can you still attend hospital in these conditions?
Hi Ken, the last time I saw you was in Hereford I think, how are you?
Yes I still have to go other than that I'm locked down, if I'm going to catch it dialysis will be the place. I take every precaution possible.

Hi Haydn - long time no hear!

I don't really do facebook so have missed a lot of your posts there. Hope you and Julie get back on the road soon.
Yes I'm on facebook but don't see you, How are you and Julie? I have a static van by the coast which at present is off limits so locked down at home. If I get transplant I'll be back on the road as I miss it a lot.

Hi Hayden Andrew here, on dialysis too chatted on kidney care, post like mad this months chosen charity.

Mentioning delivery slots from supermarkets and not receiving your government letter is not allowed like a genny thread and grey wrapped up in one

I hope your bearing up, yesterday’s session we all wore masks, place was like a dick Turpin fans convention

Yes I'm on facebook but don't see you, How are you and Julie? I have a static van by the coast which at present is off limits so locked down at home. If I get transplant I'll be back on the road as I miss it a lot.

I don't even know how to use it properly Haydn, and will probably leave it if I can at some point!

I much prefer keeping contact either here, Email or phone.

Especially when the rugby's on. :(

Just wondering how you were doing on Sunday. Phil organised an Easter egg hunt , putting eggs with a code on in past threads,got sidetracked reading them including yours. Glad your well and positive,

Hi wildcampers, it's been a while since I posted and much has happened to me since then, the last time I met up was in the Pontygwyndy inn Caerphilly I think. I no longer have a camper because I attend dialysis 3 times a week as I have kidney failure. I miss it dearly but if I eventually have a transplant I'll be back out there with another. I wonder how many of my wild camping friends are still on here, How are you Phil?
Hi Haydn,
It has really brightened my day to see your post here. Hopefully we can have a cup of tea at a Hereford rally in the future.
Phil

Hi Haydn,
It has really brightened my day to see your post here. Hopefully we can have a cup of tea at a Hereford rally in the future.
Phil
Yes Phil I would like that and I'm pleased my Hereford meet still runs, hard work running meets and towards the end I was seriously struggling but I found them rewarding. Met some great people and would like to catch up with them again. Prob not going to be this year though with all that's going on. Will need to get used to the format on wild camping it's changed a bit.

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back