Prodical son returns

• Thread starter Deleted member 21686
  • Start date
Hi Hayden Andrew here, on dialysis too chatted on kidney care, post like mad this months chosen charity.

Mentioning delivery slots from supermarkets and not receiving your government letter is not allowed like a genny thread and grey wrapped up in one

I hope your bearing up, yesterday’s session we all wore masks, place was like a dick Turpin fans convention
Yes everyone is masked up now after I created and wrote to the top surgeon. It's the biggest threat to me at the moment so being ultra careful. Shopping slots I'm doing OK , I wake up in the night often and book them. It's become an obsession lol.

Good to hear from you Haydn.

Still kept busy updating the POIs, though that's on hold for the time being.

All the best ...

Chris

Haydn, Its great to hear from you. Back in the days you organised some great meets, loved them all,made some great friends still to this day.
Llike Phil says be great to see you again, Hereford meet would be good.
Take care.
Cheers David & Mandie ( still got Geraldine the camper ). X

Remember admiring your avatar, many moons ago!! Welcome back.

We have never met but I always wanted to go to one of your meets, welcome back

Hi Hayden, great to see you posting. I only met you at the last Caerphilly meet but very grateful for the things you initiated here. Hope to meet again somewhere.

Welcome back Haydn, we’re still here, and often talk about you. Your Meets were always legendary and gave many people lots of happy memories. You can, quite rightly, be very proud that it was you that set the ‘benchmark’ for successful Meets and Gatherings.
Hope you get the operation in the very near future, and we can all meet up again at Hereford. Stay safe!
Rog and Chris. xx

Haaaaaaaydn! You're a sight for sore eyes indeed! I know I see you on Facebook sometimes but it's so much better to see you back here.
Do you still have your gorgeous little dogs? Please give Julie a big hug from me and one for yourself. It's quite safe, I'm decked out in full PPE... well a shower cap anyway :ROFLMAO:

Hi Haydn, so good to hear from you. Hope you can get to another meet to see everyone soon.

Jilly

Blimey a flash from the past. Its great to hear from you MGM. Yes me and Rob had some great meets at the Pontygwyndy. We had the odd walk round the town and I still suffer from the hangovers. Hope the transplant happens soon and you can get out and about again. Give Julie a hug for me and a bone for the sausages. Keep well hope to catch you soon.
.... Tom ....

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back