Problems with medical insurance

toasty

Free Member
Hi guys, I had trouble getting holiday insurance this week because my other half has an undiagnosed condition (it's only a painful shoulder for pete's sake, and is a lot better now anyway), he has a lot of other problems as well. The gp has referred him to the musculo-skeletal team, and they want an xray before he attends, which currently will be sometime-never. A lot of companies wouldn't touch us with a barge pole, wouldn't even agree to exclude cover on the shoulder, but we finally got lucky when I looked at justtravelcover.com

They are brokers and were able to offer us quite a few different quotes, another good thing was that I was actually able to get through to them on the phone reasonably quickly, whereas with all the other firms I tried were really busy.

After I had heart attacks a few years ago the only place that I could obtain cover was Allclear, still use them.

Try Nolimits travel insurance.
I used them earlier this year to cover me for daughters wedding in the Tenerife which didn’t happen due to the virus.
i was diagnosed in January with severe left ventricular failure and moderate right ventricular failure and had no issues with insurance at a very reasonable price.

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back