'Probably' how cheap leisure batteries are born ;-)

I have two slightly screwed 230Ah batteries if anyone wants a go :)

They seem fine, but the voltage will suddenly drop to 9.something.

Here we are in the UK making sure that everyone has a safe working environment and they are doing the complete opposite. They just empty the contents of the battery on the floor and carry on. Health and Safety would have a field day with that lot.

Here we are in the UK making sure that everyone has a safe working environment and they are doing the complete opposite. They just empty the contents of the battery on the floor and carry on. Health and Safety would have a field day with that lot.
We have the luxury of being able to choose safe working and environmental friendly practice. The likely scenario is he has no access to ppe and not enough education to know the environmental impact of his actions, even if he does I am unsure what his alternative would be anyway.

Chaps feeding his family

I've had a old battery given it a good shake tipped old fluid out put pressure hose in each cell shaked again and tipped it out a couple of times refilled with fresh acid charged and its found new life

I've had a old battery given it a good shake tipped old fluid out put pressure hose in each cell shaked again and tipped it out a couple of times refilled with fresh acid charged and its found new life
Hope you did a risk assessment and disposed of the wast ethically

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back