Posting multiple photos to forums

vindiboy

what medium do folks use for posting multiple picture to forums, I used photo bucket but is realy naff now and keeps corrupting my pictures ?
An account upgrade is required to view more of this post.

trevskoda

Screen shot under linux,simple to grab any picture at corner and pull across click and name,it then goes to picture folder,i have no clue about how its done in crappy windows,head down now. :oops:

barryd

I use https://postimages.org/ If you download the app you can just highlight a load of photos, right click and upload and it gives you the links or thumbnails to post straight into a forum. You can also screenshot anything and upload, add highlights etc.

QFour

Have a play with Attach files at the bottom of the box. You can pick as many files as you like and load them to the site works same as when you attach files to an email. Just pick all the files you want to load and once ithey have loaded you can decide if you want full screen or thumbnails.

vindiboy

Thanks I already do that but that is only on this Forum, I see multiple pictures posted all over the place and wondered if there was an easier way.

2cv

All 3 of Phil’s forums are great for posting photos. Just attach the files then remember to press the full image button, or the thumbnail button if you prefer. Can’t recommend anything for other forums now that photobucket has changed,

trevskoda

This is so easy with linux lite,hit attach files,open picture folder or others,click on what i want and it loads to left on screen,then hit post easy peasy,mind all pictures or docs have to be taged under linux so no mix ups

Attachments

barryd

Can you do a dozen photos at once though Trev? I Think the OP was talking about multiple photos in one go. The only way Ive found of doing this is with the Postimg App. Take these below. I just dragged the mouse over them all in Windows, Right click ,send to Postimg and up comes the URL thumbnails for the entire lot which I then just highlight and copy and paste into this thread. Takes about 20 seconds. (assuming it works, if it doesnt, Im a right berk so ignore this post).

trevskoda

Prob with openshot though truth is many of the programmes on my pc i dont use or the extra ones in the linux repository which again i only load what i require,thats because there are millions of them and would take two life times to go through them all.

2cv

In post #7, pressing the full image button would make the pictures more easily readable with no clicks needed by the reader.