Post & Likes count resets

Nesting Zombie

Hi ya guys 😊, Phil I know this is the Norm from so many. But again THANK YOU for what I think is a great platform 👍. Sooo, Is there any way that either The tech guys in the either or myself can re-Set my Post & Likes counter please 😊
An account upgrade is required to view more of this post.

REC

Why, dont you want everyone to see how much you are liked? Against the Z image??

Nesting Zombie

Hi ya REC, No,,,’ I have a cunning plan ‘ I’ve noticed that for a few months there’s a larger average of winners of the monthly raffle that have Lower, very low or even ultra low Posts & Likes counts, So thought it might improve my chances of getting on to the podium if I had mine re-Set 👍. I know it’s all drawn all right & Proper Like & absolutely not suggesting anything to the contrary but as I understand it it’s all about ‘Computer Logarithms, Algorithms or suchlike so thought I might give this a go to increase my chances in winning as I think the computer is going through a ‘Low Post & Like’ Phase 😊. Pretty much Like trying to come up with a system for The LOTO or Breaking Vagas !. But I’m starting small 🤣. OR I’m just plane WRONG of course...!. But it would be interesting 🤔

Last edited:

Geeky Philip

Administrator
The raffles system only has access to the tickets that have been allocated, there is no access to profile data. Please remember that unlike Motorhomer ALL full members of Wild Camping are automatically allocated 10 tickets each, this is regardless of if they have posted. Many full members just use the app and never visit the website.

REC

The raffles system only has access to the tickets that have been allocated, there is no access to profile data. Please remember that unlike Motorhomer ALL full members of Wild Camping are automatically allocated 10 tickets each, this is regardless of if they have posted. Many full members just use the app and never visit the website. Interesting how people use the app not website. Didn't know about automatic allocation. Never mind NZ, being a millionaire has problems too apparently ( wouldn't mind checking it out though!)