pop up roof

Dasbuss

Hi

Looking to create some more head space in our 'buss'. Don't need additional bed space, as with most 'elevation roofs', but more looking for a pop-up bit for the middle................but can i find a supplier/fitter in UK (at a reasonable price) :sad:

Anyone know of one or fitted one? Any links/details/pics appreciated.

Dormobile

Hi Dasbuss,

These may be to big or old fashioned for you.Dormobile Ltd - Lifting roof conversions for Land Rover, Bedford and VW, parts and spares

Snowbirds.

Hi

Looking to create some more head space in our 'buss'. Don't need additional bed space, as with most 'elevation roofs', but more looking for a pop-up bit for the middle................but can i find a supplier/fitter in UK (at a reasonable price) :sad:

on your doorstep

Road Trippin Motorhome/Caravan Service

Alf

Hi

Google up REIMO UK Agents. Failing that Reimo headquarters Germany. Quality products but pricey.

As soon as I saw the title I knew poor Carol would end up being the butt of a few jokes , I'm still laughing as I type

Hi

apologies for disrupting your thread. The only links I can find are for VW's which your's isn't!

Maybe worth approaching one of the pop top caravan makers, but I believe a lot of them are in France.

Well is doing an unknown number of trials of various designs at present. :)

PM Vwalan. I'm sure he will have something much more sensible to say.

Richard

As soon as I saw the title I knew poor Carol would end up being the butt of a few jokes , I'm still laughing as I type

i doubt she would mind ,as she knows what a lot on here are like ,no malice meant .and she is from Yorkshire makes a lot of difference .

i doubt she would mind ,as she knows what a lot on here are like ,no malice meant .and she is from Yorkshire makes a lot of difference .

I laughed a lot and knew no malice intended , I'm sure Carol has a lot of reading when she gets home and will end up phsl once she's had a cpl of bottles of red and can update herself with all the funny comments .

All that matters is she gets the green machine back home and is safe

Steve

i just hope,when she sees what people are saying, she doesn't blow her top

Don't know anything about these people, but I found them when I was thinking of doing a van conversion. The mini universal one seems reasonable-ish at £670:

Pop Top Roofs

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back