poi codes

hi can you tell me how I get individual codes on poi map

Do you mean the online POI Map or one on Google Earth, AutoRoute, one of the phone/tablet apps, ...?
By individual code, do you mean individual POI?

POI codes

Sorry for the late reply, but have been travelling. What I mean is on the wild camping POI map can I just bring up one code at a time, ie: LR layby rural instead of all the codes. Thank you

Sorry for the late reply, but have been travelling. What I mean is on the wild camping POI map can I just bring up one code at a time, ie: LR layby rural instead of all the codes. Thank you

I am about 90% the way through coding that feature. POI Online Map V2 should be released in the coming weeks.

I have now activated the buttons on the live map. The map will reload each time you toggle a POI type, it won't do this ouch I have finished.

Toilets and restricted access locations are turned off by default.

Just tried the map.

Link works on Firefox fine. On Chrome it ignores location and reloads the whole lot every time you click on a button at the bottom.
I used to get a close up of my location now I get the whole map every time I click one :-(

Dave

PS Min Map does not work on either just blank screen.

Just tried the map.

Link works on Firefox fine. On Chrome it ignores location and reloads the whole lot every time you click on a button at the bottom.
I used to get a close up of my location now I get the whole map every time I click one :-(

Dave

PS Min Map does not work on either just blank screen.

The new version of Chrome now only allows geolocation over HTTPS secure connections. I have converted the map to work over HTTPS.
The min map now works
The map will reload every time you change your POI groups, but it wont on the final version.

It is now after midnight and I am off home :)

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back