Phew, it’s hot, I need a fan.....

Snapster

I’ve been looking at 12v fans to help keep us cool at night in the Motorhome as temperatures seem to be raising. Endless Breeze, though expensive and hard to come by now, get mixed reviews, also the Roadpro rp8000 seems unavailable, so, I am looking at an alternative to them, that is available in the UK.
Any recommendations?

Another vote here for USB fans. I bought mine from a local electric store for less than a tenner IIRC but Amazon have a good selection. FWIW, I also have clip-on mains and 12v fans but find the little USB is enough.

Yes USB fans are more than adequate imhe. the link I provided Was for the 2020 version which is a 7” fan, It claims the internal battery lasts from 4.5-50hrs. I’ve not run it that long without the usb being connected but it does allow you to free up the USB port for charging other things and keep the fan running on battery though if you usb limited.

Yes USB fans are more than adequate imhe. the link I provided Was for the 2020 version which is a 7” fan, It claims the internal battery lasts from 4.5-50hrs. I’ve not run it that long without the usb being connected but it does allow you to free up the USB port for charging other things and keep the fan running on battery though if you usb limited.
How quiet are they ?

How quiet are they ?
Mine's only a 4" model and the smaller they are the noiser they tend to be. However, on full chat, mine's only slightly more noisy than the 9" desk fan I have at home and when turned down to half speed it's almost silent.

Bought one of the ones recommended earlier, from Amazon....when it arrives yesterday, there was a gift voucher for £5 off next " fulfilled by Amazon " voucher! Bonus!

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back