Pet passport?

sinner

In koblenz just now guys heading Luxembourg, France then Dunkirk. Anyone recommend a cheap vet to get passport done? Many thanks
An account upgrade is required to view more of this post.

saxonborg

Google “Recommended Vets in Europe” and you should get a map showing locations and recommendations.

RoaminRog

Slightly off topic, but don’t be in a rush to get to Dunkirk. The Police have just cleared a migrant camp here today and they are everywhere. We will be glad to get home tomorrow!

Budgie

We used a vet just near Ostend in august www.dierenartsenpraktijkdeduinen.be €28 for Sheltie own tablet, just walked in told come back in 1 hour

sinner

Google “Recommended Vets in Europe” and you should get a map showing locations and recommendations. Thanks Saxon, I was actually looking for recommendations:) but this will do me thanks :)

sinner

Slightly off topic, but don’t be in a rush to get to Dunkirk. The Police have just cleared a migrant camp here today and they are everywhere. We will be glad to get home tomorrow! Cheers Rog, I might go back via Calais in that case :-)

saxonborg

Thanks Saxon, I was actually looking for recommendations:) but this will do me thanks :) [/QUOTE We recently used a vet in Watten, 30 euros for a golden retriever with own tablets, there is also an aire quite close.