Personal Jesus

barryd

Might be a bit niche this. (well most of my stuff probably is)

Been in room 101 for a while this. Decided to resurrect it this weekend now I seem to have the right sounds and stuff.

This is originally a Depeche Mode track, Johnny Cash also covered it but this version is based around the Marilyn Manson version so its pretty heavy stuff. Number 11 will blow up your speakers.

You will have to google the Elvis and Priscilla connection which is what the songs about really.

korky

That got the Sennheisers rattling.Good production values an' all. Cheers Barry.

barryd

Another good one.
Manson's version has always been my favorite. Well at least since he did it. 🤣

Cheers. I was never a Manson fan but I have always been a bit of a dark Goth type lover of that kind of music (as well of all genres). The Cure were one of my favourite bands growing up and I took a lot of influence off them. Dont get me wrong, Ill try anything from country to classical to metal. I think Robmac is a Cure fan. I probably posted this before but this was my version of "A Forest" by The Cure.

izwozral

I really like Mansons music , ! wouldn't want him for a son in law though.:rolleyes:

Good cover Barry.

barryd

It was one of a few covers I did from watching the series "Californication". Its one of the best comedy dramas ever and the lead character and I have a lot in common.. "Faith" in the series was a big and well known rock Groupie. If you are any kind of fan of bad behaviour, Laughter, Love and Rock n Roll you should watch Californication.