people !

n brown

local 'beauty spot ' the Shallows in Saltford ,just down the road had a very busy weekend . very tight parking ,so annoyed the locals of course . but the amount of rubbish just dumped , empty bottles and cans ,pizza boxes etc , tons of it . still the visitors must have had a good laugh , volunteers picked up , i'm not kidding , 4000 nitrous oxide capsules !

barryd

Its been crazy up here in the Dales especially around Teesdale and Richmond. Barnard Castle suddenly has a lot of new faces for some reason but the behaviour in some of the beauty spots is simply alarming and out of control. The locals are absolutely fuming.

Several accidents and possibly a fatality today up the dale, drugs, parties (WTF they do with those gas canisters I really dont know) and a huge mess to clear up. Military police deployed in Richmond. What hope is there when people behave like this?

n brown

Must have heard the laughing for miles.
shouldn't laugh , but a guy i know nicked a bottle of nitrous from a dental surgery and wasn't sure how to access the gas ,so he wrapped his lips round the outlet and opened the valve - lips were instantly frozen to the bottle while everybody there ,including the guy , laughed like drains

Scotia

Its been crazy up here in the Dales especially around Teesdale and Richmond. Barnard Castle suddenly has a lot of new faces for some reason but the behaviour in some of the beauty spots is simply alarming and out of control. The locals are absolutely fuming.

Several accidents and possibly a fatality today up the dale, drugs, parties (WTF they do with those gas canisters I really dont know) and a huge mess to clear up. Military police deployed in Richmond. What hope is there when people behave like this?
If you read further down the listing of the northern rag not all teenagers have the same attitude, some have a conscience. I for one drum it into my kids to always clear up after themselves and to remind there friends to do the same.

Last edited:

ricc

our lane changes to a bridle way just past our house, only a mile from the village , weve seen a lot more walkers in last few weeks. i went for a stroll at the weekend, was shocked at the litter, normal times theres none , now weve got bottles, and even face masks . guess ill have to take another stroll with a black bag.

trevskoda

our lane changes to a bridle way just past our house, only a mile from the village , weve seen a lot more walkers in last few weeks. i went for a stroll at the weekend, was shocked at the litter, normal times theres none , now weve got bottles, and even face masks . guess ill have to take another stroll with a black bag.
So thats how you get rid of black bags. 😂 😂

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)