PayPal Profile Cancelled Email

Geeky Philip

Administrator
Most members will be receiving an email over the next few days from PayPal saying that their profile has been cancelled. DON'T PANIC!!! I have now started cancelling all the legacy recurring subscriptions, this will not affect your current membership, it will just not automatically renew. The new forum software cannot import the recurring subscriptions from the old forum software. This means you would be charged but your subscription would not be extended. So the best option is just to cancel them all and then you can renew when the time arrives. When it is time for you to renew you will receive a subscription expiry email and forum alert from us explaining what to do. I hope you understand that this is in your best interests Phil
An account upgrade is required to view more of this post.

Last edited:

HeartOfGold

@Admin Erm, I came on here looking for something like this. It has got a 'sticky pin' in it, but somehow it is not sticking at the top of the posts.

Edina

@Admin Erm, I came on here looking for something like this. It has got a 'sticky pin' in it, but somehow it is not sticking at the top of the posts. There are only 2 stickies, this thread and the charity nomination thread. Whichever of the 2 has the latest post, will appear first.

HeartOfGold

There are only 2 stickies, this thread and the charity nomination thread. Whichever of the 2 has the latest post, will appear first. Well I now see it is pinned at the top of the Community News page, but on the Home Page, it is just being pushed down the page by newer messages. If there were a way it could be pinned to the top of that page for a week or two, it would mean people would find it easily. Just trying to be helpful here :)

bartman

Well I've received an email and a "conversation" telling me that one of my user upgrades is about to expire. I presume this means my full member subscription - if so it doesn't go on to explain what I need to do to renew it!

Geeky Philip

Administrator
Well I've received an email and a "conversation" telling me that one of my user upgrades is about to expire. I presume this means my full member subscription - if so it doesn't go on to explain what I need to do to renew it! Sorry about that I will investigate. Please visit this link to continue your subscription: https://www.wildcamping.co.uk/account/upgrades

REC

Think I have made a mistake, I went to account details and saw it said upgrade to recurring membership £14.75, tried to find when due couldn't see it so paid £14.75 on card! Not sure it was due now....help! It also says £19.87 renewal so terminally confused! Sorry!

REC

Well I've received an email and a "conversation" telling me that one of my user upgrades is about to expire. I presume this means my full member subscription - if so it doesn't go on to explain what I need to do to renew it! think that's what I had bubut

Geeky Philip

Administrator
Think I have made a mistake, I went to account details and saw it said upgrade to recurring membership £14.75, tried to find when due couldn't see it so paid £14.75 on card! Not sure it was due now....help! It also says £19.87 renewal so terminally confused! Sorry! Your subscription is not due until 9th July 2020 so I have just refunded the payment.

• Thank You
Reactions: REC

bartman

Sorry about that I will investigate. Please visit this link to continue your subscription: https://www.wildcamping.co.uk/account/upgrades OK thanks. I've been to the linked page. At the top of the page it says the subscription is £14.75, then again mentions that figure towards the bottom of the page, then at the very bottom just after the payment options it says the subscription is £19.87.

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:219)

trixie88, antiqueman, helen262, 2cv, MollsPhot, Harleyboygaz3, andyjanet, Fisherman, TJBi, mariesnowgoose, mistericeman, Gerry280, bobj808, Tezza33, GrahamPye, maingate, Alf, Talento, st3v3, Ian and Cath, Charity, Alberto, GWAYGWAY, saxonborg, Tonybvi, oppy, Nemos Dad, spigot, campervanannie, caledonia, yorkslass, vanmandan, 5andy, Topmast, ferenza, GreggBear, Taurian, alwaysared, johnnymac, Chris356, Edina, TeamRienza, jacquigem, ian1950, paulhelenwilko, wildcampnewbie, Compo, jeffmossy, GeoffL, AllanB, phase3begins, justRoamin, Papillon, jas900, ironman, s4x4c, Steve and Julie, Wully, JVG, Nidge, Clunegapyears, Makzine, argoose, hummbros, GinaRon, Fazerloz, kensowerby, derbypub, lofty, silverweed, wighttyne, Mandoman, flyby, Farman, The laird, Minisorella, mike17, Okta, helmit, Lee, phillybarbour, Linda, hmssnake, Obanboy666, HeartOfGold, iampatman, runnach, Chris Evans001, mark61, painter01, jeanette, molly 2, POI Admin, Mobilvetta, REC, fiona68, COCKY, yorkshireCPLE, Chip, AndyR, linkshouse, DTDOG, trevskoda, normanandsue, mhm21, hank, sinner, Nomad, Jandb4, rugbyken, ricc, ChrisInNotts, bartman, countrycruisers, vwalan, Roger Haworth, barryd, PinkFlowerPetal, V1nny, AMcQ46, Debs, Lima Delta, BarryNo1, Carrerasax, JohnsCrossMotorHomes, elr1c0, reiverlad, noah and nelly, Paulajc, Vickywok, Wuhanman, Nabsim, dunfillin, John and Janet, brucews, Wooie1958, bellars, nutts, time4t, 1807truckman, Martin P, tidewatcher, Tony Lee, Full Member, kevlakes, Telstar, james1508, Justjack, Geraldine, tintrake, Somerled, Johnthewheel, Jo001, britcoms, clarkpeacock, john t, Ted, Debroos, licoricepipe, harrow, tobym, Markd, Buckby, Tim120, groyne, Raptor107, angelaa, Growlie69, Gary1957, Derekoak, neilmac, frankieboyd, Tuppence, Allen, Horbach, smycker, kenspain, Efm9l, terrywolf, royh28, dalspa, rustydog, Shockingdog, iqofafish, Caz, islander, VandA, guerdeval, oldish hippy, Andys, carol, Wanderlust, norman64, vindiboy, QFour, Steve C, exwindsurfer, Harry Brown, Alankillackey, chrisjones18, Clummzie, PawneePilot, Deneb, ozzy1955, flying kipper, redtop2, crosers, Amethyst, moonshadow, Wisewoman, clf86ha, Reikiman, RoaminRog, csd4t, Rapido9, david0412, Millstone Grit, MissDor, RobD,