Parking in Nottingham

Mossystone

We need to go into Nottingham next week. I have tried all the usual; Park & Ride etc including phoning and mailing bus, tram and parking companies without success. Can anyone on the forum suggest where we can park without a height barrier so that we can get into the centre. Parking near a good bus service would do the trick.
In hope Alan D

We need to go into Nottingham next week. I have tried all the usual; Park & Ride etc including phoning and mailing bus, tram and parking companies without success. Can anyone on the forum suggest where we can park without a height barrier so that we can get into the centre. Parking near a good bus service would do the trick.
In hope Alan D
is newark or southwell , any good, ok pj

Thanks for the response Peter. I don't know the area but need to park close to Nottingham city so that we can get to the centre just for the day. All the park and ride car parks have height barriers and no facility for higher vehicles.

Thanks for the response Peter. I don't know the area but need to park close to Nottingham city so that we can get to the centre just for the day. All the park and ride car parks have height barriers and no facility for higher vehicles.
just follow trent bridge out of town, there are places.just out. you can get.sorry, i have been but,just look .ok.pj

You can park on the Embankment down by the river. You will need your phone and a card for payment. You can get a bus into the city from Trent Bridge. Don't be tempted to go over Clifton Bridge as it has lane closures.

N52.9365712 W1.1391718 If you have a look on google maps you can see Trent Bridge. You can also cycle into the city. As an alternative you could park at the other end of the Embankment and catch the Tram right into the City N52.9381704 W1.1531242

If you would rather be out of the way you could park here N52.9388777 W1.1683241 with the lorries which may give you a bit more security and you can walk to the NG2 Tram Stop. The path to the Tram Stop is towards Sherwood Van and Truck ( Fiat Professional ). The lorries are always there and stay overnight. The Council even provide extra bins.

Last edited:

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back