Pancake day

• Thread starter Deleted member 56601
  • Start date
Strange that, I seldom have anything but lemon juice. Tonight I opened the cupboard and there was the dregs of a marmalade jar looking at me, so I emptied it.

Just had one with ginger icecream and another with toffee sauce. Bloomin' stuffed now because we had a bowel scorching curry and rice beforehand.o_O

I had my pancakes last week and had a cream cake last night but got a Xmas pudding for tonight I found lurking
E6A5E132-D4F6-4DA3-98A3-783F85521389.jpeg

I made a stack of pancakes last night and ate those instead of dinner! Traditional sugar and lemon for me every time. At the first bite, I'm taken straight back to the kitchen when I was a child, with Mum doing the final toss of each cooked pancake higher in the air than usual and trusting me or my sister to catch it on our plates, despite fits of the giggles. My sister was much older than me, so was much better at catching but she was also pretty fair and didn't let me miss out. God I loved my childhood!

We had some pancakes last week. I always forget to make then when it's Shrove Tuesday anyway!

As a lot of you will know, pancakes are a regular thing for me throughout the year.
Why limit yourself to such deliciousness to just once in a twelve month?! 😋 :)

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back