Pair of assist ebikes for sale

flav

Free Member
Pair of ebikes (halfords) link below, offered prior to advertising on eBay.

£600 ono both are working and have been kept in the shed over winter. Lack of use with two dogs-reason for sale. Both will be checked prior to sale, minimal use
Ps they were bought in 2019 £549 currently each at halfords.

Pair of ebikes (halfords) link below, offered prior to advertising on eBay.

£600 ono both are working and have been kept in the shed over winter. Lack of use with two dogs-reason for sale. Both will be checked prior to sale, minimal use
Ps they were bought in 2019 £549 currently each at halfords.
are they sold,? ok.pj retford

OP - how did you get on with the 20 mile range? Seems quite low?

Enough for our requirements, enabled us to cycle in to town park on the outskirts. Pub visit from site or just a general ride out. I guess the range varies dependant on how hard you work the battery. I kept mine on high support, wife on medium support. The upside is they don't take 8 hrs to recharge after use (3 hrs ish) Served our purposes without spending 2k on anything higher or with longer range. Bear in mind I'm no light weight lol I'm all man or so I tell the missus.

Enough for our requirements, enabled us to cycle in to town park on the outskirts. Pub visit from site or just a general ride out. I guess the range varies dependant on how hard you work the battery. I kept mine on high support, wife on medium support. The upside is they don't take 8 hrs to recharge after use (3 hrs ish) Served our purposes without spending 2k on anything higher or with longer range. Bear in mind I'm no light weight lol I'm all man or so I tell the missus.
are they sold yet.ok.pj

Not yet going on ebay this Sunday. 7 day auction, I'm away at the moment but back Friday and Saturday this week.... God its nice to be free!

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back