Out today

ozzy1955

Nice run out today in our baby lol, first one since February, Poole Baiter Park around 6 other vans there enjoying a lovely day, back home now though. ☹
040BFDA1-AB4F-47AE-A59C-B949A490D62E.jpeg

Being a revolting kinda bloke I decided to blow the spiders out of the bikes exhaust and go for a bit of ride. So from home here in Glossop I decided to go and have a sniff around Bronte country and maybe drop in on my family in Hebden Bridge. Well the number of folks in and around the area was scary. I can understand the concept of cabin fever and wanting to escape, but really, how can some folks be so stupid. The upshot is that I abandoned the pilgrimage and shot off into the hills, found a lovely quiet spot and enjoyed my butties before riding home. En route I passed 5 motorhomes and two caravans, one of the mh's had a box trailer with 4 or 5 sailboards strapped on the back, it beggars belief that some people can be so stupid
Nuff said, I'll get mi 'at

To be honest it was very good down at Poole virtually all people were ad-hearing to the distancing, most of the cars were even parked leaving a space between them.

Being a revolting kinda bloke I decided to blow the spiders out of the bikes exhaust and go for a bit of ride. So from home here in Glossop I decided to go and have a sniff around Bronte country and maybe drop in on my family in Hebden Bridge. Well the number of folks in and around the area was scary. I can understand the concept of cabin fever and wanting to escape, but really, how can some folks be so stupid. The upshot is that I abandoned the pilgrimage and shot off into the hills, found a lovely quiet spot and enjoyed my butties before riding home. En route I passed 5 motorhomes and two caravans, one of the mh's had a box trailer with 4 or 5 sailboards strapped on the back, it beggars belief that some people can be so stupid
Nuff said, I'll get mi 'at
Still struggling to work out why you consider what you did to have been stupid.

Still struggling to work out why you consider what you did to have been stupid.
I would't worry about it. But, whilst cocooned within my self isolating leathers and crash 'at I arrived ready to turn into Howarth I noticed how many folks were there and realised that I too was being a tad daft and tootled off------ok?

Last edited:
Well fancy that, I live in Hebden Bridge as well !
My folks had a couple of businesses there before retiring up to Heptonstall, my niece and her family live above the Bridge and my brother is in Howarth

Well we are still not allowed out,not that stops some as i had a client call today regarding a boat mold i was trying to sell before lockdown,he kept trying to get up close for a chat and i kept reminding him of soc distance,he looked at me as if i had just arrived from space,well he was from deep in the country and had not a clue poor sod.

Well we are still not allowed out,not that stops some as i had a client call today regarding a boat mold i was trying to sell before lockdown,he kept trying to get up close for a chat and i kept reminding him of soc distance,he looked at me as if i had just arrived from space,well he was from deep in the country and had not a clue poor sod.
Maybe he didn't know about the pandemic...:eek: Not mentioned much in the news or anywhere really!

Did he have a Labrador with him? If so he could have been blind...

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back