oscillating fan

I bought an ocilllating fan but it failed !
I returned it to the shop. They sent a new one but that also failed....So it was returned.and another one sent. That also failed...so on ad nauseum !

I bought an ocilllating fan but it failed !
I returned it to the shop. They sent a new one but that also failed....So it was returned.and another one sent. That also failed...so on ad nauseum !
Head but to the manager then. :mad: 😂😂😂

i have 470w of solar & 2 x125A batteries when i’m likely to need the fan there will be plenty of solar lol did look at one of the bilge fans but my van is winterised which makes the route to outside air convoluted and as i said in O P the oscillating effect will move the air more

Roxxy loves the Endless Breeze, we have it on in the garden this week because of the heat, she looks happy
IMG_20210718_204951.jpg

but I think that is the fan blowing on her bum :ROFLMAO:
IMG_20210718_205136.jpg

I have old solar panels on the sheds with 12v batteries, powers all the fans and garden lights
IMG_20210710_224303.jpg

Got a USB one. As we are in a old vehicle and sat above the engine it's close to USB ports, I can zip tie the fan facing the radiator for long and slow ascents if required. Hope to never have to do that but at least it's an option available

Last edited:
bought this fan from costco the smaller option priced £32 found it really good you can opt for set position nodding up and down swing side to side or set it to circle around 4 speed settings all controlled on base or by remote, overnight had it on 1 virtually silent gentle waft 8 foot away on 2 it’s still pretty quite and a good breeze jan made me turn it down it was lifting the hem of her nightdress,
i would like to investigate taking it away in the van & would happily get another but is it power hungry ? see spec got a good panel & a couple of batteries that will need swapping soon ! 4.5 years old View attachment 100109View attachment 100110View attachment 100111
3.1666666 ad infinitum amps/hour draw from your 12v system should be a pretty insignificant on a sunny day with solar panels 🌞

Tell you what I’ve been on sites all this week and the air conditioning has been a god send would have died without it I get my moneys worth when I take a hook up I Just leave on. Got my wee Honda stashed in a cupboard as backup If I need power and not on a site . The air con and the endless breeze fan running together circulates the cold air better. Nothing like slumming it😎

We have an Opolar 9" USB fan, it's really good and virtually silent. On speed 1 it draws about 0.5A, on speed 2 about 1A. The actual fan blade is 6 1/2" diameter but works very well, on speed 2 I could just feel it at 4 metres away.

actually this looks really good here but as Campervanannie said summer will be gone before it gets delivered.

this is what i asked about anyone got one how silent are they

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back