Off Topic Chat Room

mariesnowgoose

Back home in the warm and dry, it has been a very wet day! Loads of lashing rain and hailstones. Bleugh! ๐Ÿ˜

Will be having a nice, quiet word in the shell-like of the young receptionist in radiology when I get to the horspepittle tomorrow. She cocked up my day good and proper, but I didn't have time to tell her as was in a bit of a rush afterwards. Some people should not be employed in certain jobs and she is one of them. Very, very bad attitude. The number of sick and vulnerable people she must be upsetting has really got my goat, particularly after today.

She needs a gentle reminder of exactly where she's working and what she's supposed to be doing and I'm just yer (wo)man for the job...๐Ÿ˜ˆ ๐Ÿ˜‡

trixie88

Back home in the warm and dry, it has been a very wet day! Loads of lashing rain and hailstones. Bleugh! ๐Ÿ˜

Will be having a nice, quiet word in the shell-like of the young receptionist in radiology when I get to the horspepittle tomorrow. She cocked up my day good and proper, but I didn't have time to tell her as was in a bit of a rush afterwards. Some people should not be employed in certain jobs and she is one of them. Very, very bad attitude. The number of sick and vulnerable people she must be upsetting has really got my goat, particularly after today.

She needs a gentle reminder of exactly where she's working and what she's supposed to be doing and I'm just yer (wo)man for the job...๐Ÿ˜ˆ ๐Ÿ˜‡
wish i had the guts to write a letter/list of complaints..........it would be 3 to 4 pages long.............sometimes i feel guilty for not doing so.........(to hopefully protect/assist other patients)........and to get it all off my chest.......however....i am aware that i could be admitted to hospital at anytime...so afraid to rock the boat...........that goes for a couple of GPs also.....
good on you marie if you do complain and get it sorted..........its for the benefit of other patients too.....good luck...you are so much braver than i........

harrow

Your the girl for the job, go for it !

harrow

come on dish the dirt, how did you get on with, Will be having a nice, quiet word in the shell-like of the young receptionist in radiology when I get to the horspepittle tomorrow. :)

mariesnowgoose

come on dish the dirt, how did you get on with, Will be having a nice, quiet word in the shell-like of the young receptionist in radiology when I get to the horspepittle tomorrow. :)
Yes, did the deed - quietly I hasten to add - but pulled no punches.

She has been sweetness and light ever since, and not just with me I've noticed - result? I hope so ๐Ÿ˜ ๐Ÿ™‚

harrow

She has been sweetness and light ever since, and not just with me I've noticed - result? I hope so ๐Ÿ˜ ๐Ÿ™‚
I was at full volume in the middle of morrisons when a team leader phoned me :eek:
Neil is preying on the weak and vulnerable - heโ€™s pinched half my sandwiches and crisps, the cad! ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜‚
He needs to keep his strength up,
and be quick on his feet when your back to full speed ! :)

izwozral

She has been sweetness and light ever since, and not just with me I've noticed - result? I hope so ๐Ÿ˜
Quietly? I heard you from Cheshire!
Shouting at that poor girl calling her a sweaty pimple faced ugly bucked toothed specy four-eyed rantipole with the dress sense of a deranged lobster. Any four year old would be upset.
May I suggest you wear your specs next time, the receptionist was on the other side of the counter.

mariesnowgoose

Blimey! This charity thread isn't get much use here on the 'dark side' ๐Ÿ˜‰

Off out on a wee trip tomorrow, myself & Neil.

With any luck we may finally be getting our sweaty mitts on a new campervan, fingers crossed....๐Ÿคž ๐Ÿ™ ๐Ÿ˜‰

More later...

Could do with a mechanic accompanying us for an expert opinion, but guess I'll just have to go on gut instinct and trust in the Good Fairy of fate. There are worse ways of doing things... ?

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)