Off Topic Chat Room

mariesnowgoose

Sorry, Chris, they're on their way to someone else, although you definitely deserve a munchy treat for all the hard work you're doing lately.

Maybe one of those cream teas that are famous down there? 😉 😁

trixie88

i tried about 6..10 mins ago.......took too long to appear......so came on here instead...this site came up immediately.

dont like mince pies.........LOVE SPROUTS THO..........looking forward to the first meal with fresh ones........MMMMmmmm

you should start a cottage industry marie....what with your baking skills.....you will be unindated with orders.......take care
jmm is that the correct word to use ....or is it ...indated.......must get me head into gear

n brown

g/son's a bit of an early riser , so daughter got this clock 1_clockikea2JPG.jpg to help learn him what a civilised getting up time is .
so this morning he starts gabbing to her about 6 . she points out the big hand and tells him not to come back till it's at least halfway through the green . off he toddles, and she can hear him banging about in his room .
about 6.45 he's back , the big hand's on the 8 and he's ready to play !
little sod had worked out how to prise off the front , move the hands forward, and hide the evidence ! i felt real pride of him !

Edina

g/son's a bit of an early riser , so daughter got this clock View attachment 74355 to help learn him what a civilised getting up time is .
so this morning he starts gabbing to her about 6 . she points out the big hand and tells him not to come back till it's at least halfway through the green . off he toddles, and she can hear him banging about in his room .
little sod had worked out how to prise off the front , move the hands forward, and hide the evidence ! i felt real pride of him !
Tis in the genes ;)

Pauljenny

By 12pm the pasteis de nata were all packed up and are now in transit to the other end of the country, arrival time tomorrow morning.

Hope they manage to make it in one piece! 😳 😉
Hope you sent some powdered cinnamon along with them..?

Hope you haven't sent any to us..
The next post is a week , tomorrow and we are away for 2 weeks..

jeanette

I know this is going to sound silly but where is the POI map that was at the top of the page on this site? :unsure:🤦‍♀️

harrow

g/son's a bit of an early riser , so daughter got this clock View attachment 74355 to help learn him what a civilised getting up time is .
It reminds me of the PETER METER we made at work.
We had a spare battery clock.
We turned around the clock face so it was plain white.
We divided up the clock face like a pie chart saying what Peter would be doing.
We would have things like casual leave, blood donation, nipped to the shops but we did give him about 5 minutes of actual work each hour.
We only put on the minute hand on so you always knew what Peter was doing. :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:

jeanette

Depending on what you're using, phone, laptop etc, it is either on the header bar below 'Wild Camping' or in the drop down menu to the left of it. It is called 'Online Map'
Doh thank you Chris I found it! 🤦‍♀️

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)