Off Topic Chat Room

Nesting Zombie

Brilliant idea, This Forum just gets better & Better !. I was just letting my Grey Waste run out & Dumping my Toilet Waste over a Wall in a lay-by while Running my Generator for a few hours & thought This charity bank for our posts & Discussions is a great idea. (There, That should get us going!)
An account upgrade is required to view more of this post.

jeanette

I’m with NZ brilliant idea not I might add for letting my grey waste run out or dumping my toilet waste over a wall (well not this time anyway)!! :eek:;)

Nesting Zombie

The CHEEK of some people 😳😡, The Van in front of me has a really Large Solar Panel & is BLATANTLY just sat there Steeling the Sun Light !. I just chucked another lump of Rubber on my stove to do my bit to help the planet ‘Save The Rays’ He did say something but I couldn’t hear him over the noise of my Genny, & I wish people would cover their mouth when Wheezing & Coughing uncontrollably.

Last edited:

harrow

The CHEEK of some people 😳😡, The Van in front of me has a really Large Solar Panel & is BLATANTLY just sat there Steeling the Sun Light !. I just chucked another lump of Rubber on my stove to do my bit to help the planet ‘Save The Rays’ He did say something but I couldn’t hear him over the noise of my Genny, & I wish people would cover their mouth when Wheezing & Coughing uncontrollably. Good for you, doing your bit of recycling and keeping the countryside tidy !

Charity

Morning all, A bright September morning in Devon. Thanks for all the reward points already donated.. (y) The charity nominations list is growing, but we need lots more suggestions, members can suggest more than one charity.

Pauljenny

We got the expected rain yesterday.. Just drizzle. it took 9 hours to wash the dust, shird bite and other crud off the roof. Then we had lovely clear water flowing into the house cistern. Different day altogether, when we awoke. breakfast outside. Gipsy market, this morning. a 5 item lunch..Chicken piri piri, bread,olives,salad...and a bottle of cheerful red wine 7.50€ a knock. 20 degrees,on the terrace.