Odd music cover versions

dane

One of my favourite films, The Life Aquatic with Steve Zissou, contains some fantastic Bowie covers. They're performed by Sue Jorge (who plays Pele in the film) and are mostly in Portuguese. Just brilliant.

dane

I've just remembered that the Rolling Stones recorded a cover of Dylan's Like a Rolling Stone :)

SeanW

Free Member
I'm not normally one for covers of songs I like, and I do like Simon & Garfunkle singing the original. But the Disturbed cover is just amazing!! Loved it so much, I listened to a couple of their other tracks from the Immortalized album - and decided to buy it!! It's one of only 2 albums I've ever listened to where I can genuinely say I like every single track!! (The other being A Thousand Suns by Linkin Park).

Another S&G song I've heard covered and loved was Scarborough Fair - by Amy Nutall (also...she's HOT!!)

sparrks

I'm not normally one for covers of songs I like, and I do like Simon & Garfunkle singing the original. But the Disturbed cover is just amazing!! Loved it so much, I listened to a couple of their other tracks from the Immortalized album - and decided to buy it!! It's one of only 2 albums I've ever listened to where I can genuinely say I like every single track!! (The other being A Thousand Suns by Linkin Park).

Another S&G song I've heard covered and loved was Scarborough Fair - by Amy Nutall (also...she's HOT!!)
Pleasing both on the eye and the ear. Very talented - a few hidden no doubt. ;)

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)