Nothing to add.

Do you plan on getting another? We sold ours nearly a year ago and will get another when the Benidorm brigade that bought vans realise it’s not for them. Things are just too busy in Bonnie Scotland and when the price of a decent van comes back down to a realistic price we will consider another VW.

Now you know how we feel..
Not being able to jump in the van and swan off at a moment's notice.
It'll give you time to concentrate on sorting your property empire and bother the Antipodeans.
When you get back, don't buy a van longer than 6.3 metres if you want too use out guest pitch..
By then, the van market might have settled down.

We will get another one after our overseas travels, it didn't make much sense the MH sitting on the drive for 7 months. I would have preferred hanging on to it till October, which is when we depart from Blighty but the holiday season will be coming to an end and the prices will likely fall as Cal suggests.
It has served us very well in the 3 years we've had it, it has been a refuge when we have had recent power and water outages, it has been our 'hotel on the drive' at our new house whilst renovating and it has given us some great holidays and meets.
The little money we have lost between purchase and selling price is nothing compared to what we have had in return - a case of 'what price happiness'.

Unfortunately for you lot I will still be posting my usual gibberish, smut and stupidity. :sneaky:

Ral you better no be wi oot wheels for long we will miss you both got a shock when you stated three years since you bought it,don't seem that long when you were asking about where you bought it from ,time flies mate
take care and see you both at a meeting asapPLEASE 😩🤞🥲

I know how you feel and we are not buying another one. :cry: Ron still not right and not up to travelling and to top it all we have covid at the moment
Hope you both get well soon all the best from Fiona and me

Best wishes from us too. The current strain of Covid isn't nice a tall, it nails you to the chair and you just feel lousy. Speedy recovery.

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back