Normality at last.

Dezi

Or at least as near as I am going to get to normal.

We had a run out through the new forest via lyndhurst this morning to Mottisfont abbey N.T. near Romsey.

Nice sunny day and people were smiling for once.

One of the two overnight stopovers I highlighted about 10 years ago on this route now appears to have a permanent
and larger burger / coffee bar than it had before and two motorhomes, one with its blinds still were parked up near to it.
51.018812, -1.504547

Dezi

Or at least as near as I am going to get to normal.

We had a run out through the new forest via lyndhurst this morning to Mottisfont abbey N.T. near Romsey.

Nice sunny day and people were smiling for once.

One of the two overnight stopovers I highlighted about 10 years ago on this route now appears to have a permanent
and larger burger / coffee bar than it had before and two motorhomes, one with its blinds still were parked up near to it.
51.018812, -1.504547

Dezi
So probably selfish people breaking the no overnighting rule and no doubt the anti MoHo brigade will tar us all with the same brush.

If they were just having a mid morning kip the perception will be the same.

So probably selfish people breaking the no overnighting rule and no doubt the anti MoHo brigade will tar us all with the same brush.

If they were just having a mid morning kip the perception will be the same.

Second home overnights are permitted, and HOME is in the name of what they were in lol. Don't be judgey ;)

I'm waiting until the next stage, but, as always, .gov hasn't given us explicit rules for MH's

Understandably of course, as we are a tiny minority of whom even less WC.

Second home overnights are permitted, and HOME is in the name of what they were in lol. Don't be judgey ;)

I'm waiting until the next stage, but, as always, .gov hasn't given us explicit rules for MH's

Understandably of course, as we are a tiny minority of whom even less WC.

Let us be quite clear second home overnights are NOT permitted except in defined circumstances, and although motorhomes are not specifically mentioned caravans and boats are! The spirit of the government statement is clear.

"You should not stay overnight in a second home, caravan or boat, if that is not your primary residence, unless it is necessary to do so. For example, for work, moving home, to attend a medical appointment, or to avoid injury, illness or harm (including domestic abuse). You should not be going on holiday at this stage."

From:Cabinet Office Published:29 March 2021 Last updated:30 March 2021,

Last edited:
For some strange reason none of the above crossed my mind as I passed the entrepreneurial burger van.

I was just looking looking forward to a walk, coffee and some scenery, although as you can
see it turned a bit chilly on the way home.

IMG_0011.JPG

IMG_0012.JPG

Portugal 232.JPG

Portugal 236.JPG

Dezi

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back