'No Campjng' signs - a global phenomenon

UFO

We are in Australia for a couple of months, not in a campervan this time. Staying in Manly, Sydney (28 degrees in the shade today!) and this was in the local newspaper today.
20200122_143013.jpg
Probably the same the world over anywhere there are people in vans and beautiful accessible beaches.

Spot on trev. We should organise a go slow day couple of hundred vans block a few roads round Westminster just like the truckers or the french farmers. Even park up outside some Mps plush houses for a night or two. I’m beginning to sound like wolfie smith from the tooting national front

The problem with England is the powers that be hate to give you something for nothing. We are one of the country's that have virtually no aires or stopping places for vanners. My gripe is why do car parks have to be empty at night. Most are free after 6. Why can't we use them. If they are going to continue to make and sell Van's then there needs to be some alternatives and not just expensive camp sites.
I expect this will not happen without a fight.

99% of folk that ask about my van ask where are the campsites you use,when i tell them about wilding there are shocked and say oh i dont think thats for me not safe.

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back