Nice free spot on the beach

Wully

Went for a walk this morning and found this lot parked about 100 yards from the best hotels and beaches in Turkey 🇹🇷 best bit it’s free for a week then it’s a €1 per day with nice clean toilets with elsan and fresh water. all the vans I seen were Turkish registered apart from the obituary German guy who spoke perfect English and now lives there for six months of the year for a €1 a day very clever man.
977F41DB-1C83-47BD-992C-94DA3082EC14.jpeg
20ACC8F5-4BF1-4C13-9585-B1B76D577F24.jpeg

Last edited:
Hi. Are you there with your van?, I have been looking at routes to Turkey and ferries to Cyprus.
Happy travels.
Ken

The motorhome parking Place looked lovely. we are staying in a nice hotel I’m a bit of a head case driver but wouldn’t fancy driving round here I’ve drove in Paris New York london and right down the bottom of Italy but I wouldn’t push a pram across the road here. And the German guy had fecket off this morning because I told him I’d put the place in the Wild camping poi’s seemingly he’s heard about a wild camper called Annie and he was taking no chances in case she showed up with her pal sue for a weekend bender 😂😜

Hi ke
Hi. Are you there with your van?, I have been looking at routes to Turkey and ferries to Cyprus.
Happy travels.
Ken
Hi ken no I’ve not got the van with me but if I did I think I’d be in this area for a while the driving looks a bit ify but that just ads to the fun.

Heading to Turkey early next year. Guess you’ll be gone by the time we get there!!! Coordinates would be great please.

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back