• Thread starter Deleted member 88481
  • Start date

Deleted member 88481

Well, where to start. I’m in Wales. I’m about to pick up my new Burstner Harmony Line Motorhome. First trip will be with my best friend. We are a couple of girls nearing 70 and although we have a little motorhoming experience we are absolute novices with computers. We are off to Scotland in February and looking for recommendations to get us started. Like kids in a sweet shop we don’t know where to start. We want to do Glencoe, some train journeys, some lakes and anything that takes our fancy along the way. Neither of us are great at navigating a website so some basic advice and suggestions would be most welcome.

Welcome,

I still put a red cross on Poi's that I fancy in the A-Z.

Make a brew, chose some Scottish highlight destinations, click on the location map, find a nice wildcamping spot in the location and get your red marker ready (y)

Ps. Once you have clicked on 'location app' in the top right corner is a 'cog' symbol, click on that and then in the same area of the screen you will see 'app instructions'

Also.......no question is too stupid and you will always get techy help on here

Hi welcome along from scotland. Enjoy your adventures in your new motorhome. 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿 (y) 👋

Ps. Once you have clicked on 'location app' in the top right corner is a 'cog' symbol, click on that and then in the same area of the screen you will see 'app instructions'

Thanks

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back