New Member Leomclion

Leomclion

Hi All, Goods to see everyone posts, ideas, and info, all ready read some productive posts. I have just completed the NC500 5th July - 19th July in a VWT5 Campervan, was kinda glad weather was good so we could eat and cook outside (BBQ) as was very cosy (2 Adults and a 14 year old was missed his TECH) we wild camped for about 8 days and the rest in campsites for showers, laundry etc.. I wanted to take my son as never know if he would be into this kind of thing later in life, 30 years ago I done the same route when I was 20 over 2 3 days with a few of the boy still taking in Smoo Cave, Tounge, JOG, little did I know how popular it is now but back them that was all we done was travel about Scotland and Wild Camp. One thing I did remember was the Bealach na ba and doing it in a campervan I would have said was the limit, as meeting MH was tight but I thought there was very little warning on some websites about what would be suitable or not its not till you get there where it shows an alternative route. Anyway throughly enjoyed it and so much doing again next year with the lads/men again who haven't done it.

Welcome.
All the information and advice is on here.. Enjoy your travels... Share them with us

Welcome from Co Antrim, you aint seen tight rds to you try Donegal. 😂
mountain rd to greencastle.jpg

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back