New member from NE Scotland

Jools

Free Member
Hi, after 18 months looking for the perfect motorhome my wife and I rented a Pegaso 590 for a week touring holiday of the western part of the NC 500. Fell in love with it and after advice found on the forum have decided to buy one for delivery in October. As a newbie will be asking lots of questions to Draw on the members experiences. Many thanks in advance. Jools

Hi folks from dull Co Antrim, if anything get 2 batteries fitted along with about 200w solar panel, and dont forget to use bio wash tabs in the loo rather than that rotten blue stuff they try and sell you, best bit is have fun and health to wear the new van when it lands.

Hi, after 18 months looking for the perfect motorhome my wife and I rented a Pegaso 590 for a week touring holiday of the western part of the NC 500. Fell in love with it and after advice found on the forum have decided to buy one for delivery in October. As a newbie will be asking lots of questions to Draw on the members experiences. Many thanks in advance. Jools

We have a Pegaso 590 great van enjoy.

We have a Pegaso 590 great van enjoy.
Ops sorry Pegaso you said.
picasso.png

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back