New GHIC Card

Yes. They will not issue you with one if you still have a valid EHIC card and can only have one when it expires.

Yes. They will not issue you with one if you still have a valid EHIC card and can only have one when it expires.
I think that's because the GHIC card basically does the same thing as the EHIC card 🤔

Regards,
Del

Just checked our EHIC cards and they are valid until 2023 so i presume we`ll have to wait.

Just checked our EHIC cards and they are valid until 2023 so i presume we`ll have to wait.
Yes you will have to wait, this is from the gov.uk site:

"UK-issued European Health Insurance Cards (EHICs) are still valid and offer the same cover as GHICs in the EU."

"Once your EHIC has expired, you’ll be able to replace it with a GHIC."

Regards,
Del

Yes you will have to wait, this is from the gov.uk site:

"UK-issued European Health Insurance Cards (EHICs) are still valid and offer the same cover as GHICs in the EU."

"Once your EHIC has expired, you’ll be able to replace it with a GHIC."

Regards,
Del
thanks for the info Yam.. mine has expired.. I best get a GHIC so that I can cross the border into the black country to buy those faggots from Wellington :)

thanks for the info Yam.. mine has expired.. I best get a GHIC so that I can cross the border into the black country to buy those faggots from Wellington :)
I would phone first, the wife went on Satyrday at about 10:00am and he only had four left :eek: I'm actually having faggots and pays tonight 👍

Regards,
Del

Who are you calling a faggot, sweet cheeks😘

o_O 🤪 :ROFLMAO:

Fiiiiiiiiiiiiight.jpg

Ordered ours online Wed and should get them in ten days. (y) Had a couple of months left on the old ones.
Off for faggots now.

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back