My Peugeot Partner

madjack66

_MG_9352.jpgThis is Pugsly, i will get some photo's of the inside uploaded as soon as. sleeps 2,has sink,cooker,toilet,& i love it. all my own work.

Last edited:
inside Pugsly

pug.jpg :cool1: im still working on the toilet, its under the passenger front seat,its only going to be used in a emergency.!! The bench seat comes down to make double bed,but if we get to hot,the passenger front seat also folds down flat, then the bench seat lays on top,etc etc, i will post some pics when i set it up,so you get the idea.

Last edited:
Love your van. I too have done something similar with my Citroen Berlingo, except mine sleeps one + dog :D. I have a very comfy bed, storage cupboard for food and clothes, porta potti, room for 25 litre water container. Cooking is done on my Tilly Twinfold and washing up is done in Maisy's water bowl :lol-053:

Well done, nice photos!

Big things come in small packages. Keep us updated with progress and your adventures!

You've done a good job there!

(Just watch out for the insurers though. They might not accept this on either a car, van or motorhome policy as I discovered when I did a similar 'alteration' in a Kangoo..)

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back