My landy 110

jenks

Free Member
First trip away in the landy for a while knocked up a DIY rear awning before going away and it worked a treat :)

2019-04-28 08.49.10.jpg

2019-04-28 08.49.29.jpg

2019-04-28 10.20.52.jpg

roof.jpg

Is that the red squirrel campsite (Glencoe)?
Used to stay there a lot, but the cost has just gone extortionate.
I use one of these on the back of my Landy - a caranex - but then I dont have as much room as in the 110!
Dave.
IMG_0762.jpg

I use one of these on the back of my Landy - a caranex - but then I dont have as much room as in the 110!
Dave.
View attachment 71110
We used a caranex on the back of our 110, also used and on the back of D3, oztent4 along the side of our Discovery3.

Last edited:
Dave.
View attachment 71110

Yeah red squirrel - not sure I'll use it again unless it's super convenient. I'd rather proper wild camp elsewhere £12.50 a night seemed a bit steep. So 2 adults for 2 nights £50 was a little bit @ss stinger! I love the site and what it allows etc... but then you throw in rubbish ground for tents (not a problem this time)… the distance to and from the loo block.... Cost of logs seemed a bit much at £7.50 a bag when 90% of the logs were too wet / rotten to be much good.

Love the caranex awnings but zero budget so I bodged mine from old trailer tent poles :dance:

Shell Island, the only campsite I use in this country,:eek:fftopic:

T'is one of my fave, spots..... Out of main season....

Mind after 50 years or so visiting there I'm bound to have a soft spot.

Lot of changes over the, years BUT still very special to me.

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back