Motorhome covers

Alshymer

Hi
I am wondering about buying a cover for my van as it has suffered a little this year form ultra violet. Could anyone give me any information as to whether this would be wise?
Does anyone have experience of using one? Are they really breathable? Do they scratch the van when in use due to movement caused by the wind? Are they easy to put on/take off?
Any recommendations as to manufacturer?
I would much appreciate any information.
Kind regards
Alshymer

Put polish on your van and leave it on without buffing it up. This acts as a protector during winter. Or you can buy fenwicks over wintering. Covers can cause more trouble than they are worth. And if you have a solar panel it won’t work whilst covered. Also you won’t get much uv in winter.

They do cause damage especially if you live in a windy area dust gets trapped between the cover and the van and can make a mess of the paintwork. If they do leak water gets trapped underneath the cover and never dies out.

Sa
I bought a cover 10 years ago, It's still in it's box, the van's not stationary long enough to use it.
Same here when I had my first motorhome. Used the cover once, to much arse on so it never went back on.

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back