Motorbike replacement

Is that background Aguilas?
Yes, that is the harbour by the pier, I was staying at the garage site on the ring road and have done the times I went to Gibraltar. Going to Spain again this year but trying elsewhere, maybe Portugal after goin down the North coast from Biarritz then South towards the warmer bit. Not taking the bike again though

Times past you could overnight on that quayside no problem, but not something you can readily do nowadays,
unless lucky. The garage site (Anibals) an aire of sorts, has good facilities but no views, OK for
a night or 2, never stayed there myself but sometimes decant my cassette and fresh water fill up there for a fee.
Often spend time in the area.

I met a old chap on a site last year. He'd got a good sized m/h and was towing a box trailer which contained a 3-wheeled scooter. I can't recall which scooter but it was about 350cc and he said it carried him and his wife comfortably. And as they were both getting a bit creaky the scooter extended their day-to-day range considerably.
I thought it was an excellent combination as he could also carry stuff safely and securely in the trailer which had a drop down rear door to use as a ramp to aid loading.

I have a ktm 390 duke not much heavier than a scooter and was cheaper than a honda grom I paid £2000 for a 2015

£2000 for a scooter,you lot must be as mad as a box of frogs,they go for £100 max over here.

Attachments

• scooter a.png
    scooter a.png
    84.6 KB · Views: 74
  • scooter b.png
    scooter b.png
    87.8 KB · Views: 72
  • scooter c.png
    scooter c.png
    76.5 KB · Views: 79
  • scooter d.png
    scooter d.png
    98.9 KB · Views: 90

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back